Re: fertilizing/tc plants

bob wrote:
 By the way I maybe sell
> a couple of thousand plants and don't mark them up much and after
> expenses and working all summer on them it doesn't amount to alot of
> profit if any. I figure I fill a niche for people who want more plants
> for their money and are willing to grow them a bit longer than paying>>3 times as much for a larger one.

Hi Bob, could you use 95 or so TC size plants of Buckshaw Blue for your
philantrophic purposes?  I also have a good many margined Breeders
Choice that I need to get rid of. By the way, the Breeders Choice quite
often put up a streaked shoot. I guess I did take your point too far on
sustainable agriculture not being able to feed the world etc. I agree
completely with Butch on the points he was trying to make, and I think
most everybody else does, but some just like to be argumentative. Hope
the plants I sent you are doing ok.  Jml