Re: fertilizing/tc plants

John Lanier wrote:
> bob wrote:
> >
>  By the way I maybe sell
> > a couple of thousand plants and don't mark them up much and after
> > expenses and working all summer on them it doesn't amount to alot of
> > profit if any. I figure I fill a niche for people who want more plants
> > for their money and are willing to grow them a bit longer than paying>>3 times as much for a larger one.
> Hi Bob, could you use 95 or so TC size plants of Buckshaw Blue for your
> philantrophic purposes?
Hi John
	I don't intend on being philantrophic by any means. I raise and sell
plants that are I would quess two years old or better that are healthy
and for a reasonable price. I do not see any of these reverting except
spilt milk and aphrodite might. About every week someone says tc plants
are reverting and I don't see it here. I also don't consider myself
greedy for selling them. Someone says one or the other each week and I
would like someone just to say what they consider the right age and
length of time to have hostas before they are sold.