first love

#1 But of course my dear friend  Pauline "Pinky" Banyai
#2 Gold Standard(with an honorable mention to Frosted Jade because I used to ask Pinky every time I was in her garden, what's that big one with the white edge, and she would patiently tell me again. But of course a piece of that plant soon went down the street with me.
P.S. I would dare say that a good portion of the people who grow hostas in Michigan and maybe northern Ohio, were directly or  indirectly influenced by this wonderful and knowledgeable woman. Any who knew her surely miss her. I'm done now.