Re: Preferred Growers, etc.

 Jim Langhammer writes:
<have always considered him a gentleman and knowledgeable plantsman>

Sounds to me like you are describing Jim Hawes. He has always treated me
with respect and has tried to educate me about horticultural matters.

I'm glad that you stated your opinion about "preferred growers". Feedback,
questions and disagreement, I believe, are acceptable. Attacking people for
stating their opinions is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Jim Langhammer writes:
<But there are civil, politically proper arenas to address these concerns >

Why is the internet not a valid and proper place to discuss issues around
hostas and the AHS?

Preston Littleton ( plittleton@ce.net )
Seaford DE
zone 7