Preferred Growers &c

  A Posting from a savvy gardener and member of the AHS:

I think a preferred grower's list is very bad idea and since it would only
make the organzation look silly,  in itself it does no harm.

You are in bad company,  BTW, I do not see your contributions to this current
hosta ruckus.  I do feel any domination nor do I give one damn what the
national officers do.  There will always be hostas for sale with or without
the AHS seal of approval.