Re: Commercial interest / determined masses / interesting subjects

nice post! I do think that there are many people on this list who DO enjoy
talking politics and that's fine.

But I also know that there are people like myself who like simple Hosta
talk -who don't understand genetics and hybridizing, etc. Maybe someday
I'll take the time to look into these things and learn about them, but
don't have the time right now.

So, for me, general Hosta gardening care and facts are what interests me most.

Hosta-open has very knowledgeable people on it and lots of times is a "step
above" what I can understand or am interested in. :-)

Patty Woodbury