Re: Commercial interest / determined masses / interesting subjects

Jim,

I did not miss what you said in your post about AHS (and agree with it), and
I also agree we have slipped a little to far into personal bickering.  Like
all groups, it is apparent that not everyone gets along well.  We differ in
our personalities and in our views of how things should be.  Sometimes you
have to discard the noise to hear the interesting parts.

I am interested in your background.  I tend to overstep my knowledge
sometimes (as I am sure others do occasionally), and every voice of reason
helps.  Systematics and cytogenetics is clearly not my forte.  Part of the
interest in the Robins is to learn something.

A comment to those that are fed up with the politics.  I think some of this
is vacuum filling.  There does seem to be a pressing topic about Hosta right
now, so we easily revert to politics.  There are many of us who feel very
strongly (include me in this) about the current state of politics in the
society so the topic is easy to fall back on.  The point here is, if you do
not like the topic on the Robin, introduce a new one.  We are easily
distracted.

Jim Anderson