Re: Hosta of the Year

In a message dated 8/29/1999 8:31:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< Hold it  Hold It.  Took the registration pictures a few days ago.  It
 will soon be legal.  Then every one can go see it in your yard! >>
There were several here to view it and they are now in jail, awaiting
arraignment. The charge==Viewing Unregistered Hostas==A Class A Felony.
Wilkins & Company were here with the police. They tried to arrest me for the
capital felony==GROWING Unregistered hostas. I hid behind a clump of
Miscanthis sibericus 'Variegata' and eluded them. I am now hold up in a
sleezy hostel in Switzerland. HELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP!!