Lets try again. My articles for the AHS are considered by me as
hobbyist articles The difference with true scientific articles are 1. I
try to leave out as many technical details as possible 2. I try to
present it as simple as possible. Two comments I do get then:
Some, because I leave out technical details, say it is sloppy
science and ask for more details. Others at the same time say it is
still too complicated and I must leave out more of the details.
I try to keep a middle course.
The same as I do in the, at least more than 1000 Emails, I did
send you with mostly new information or answering questions
about Hosta.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden