Re: hosta related

  • Subject: Re: hosta related
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:34:36 EST

In a message dated 12/18/01 4:44:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, Shishi@aol.com

<<  told carlos, my
 leadman to look up.  there were about 50 sandhill cranes circling above us,
 catching thermals about 1:30 pm, here in cobb county. we watched them till
 they reached their altitude, and broke for south.
 within minuets, another wave of perhaps 40, flying higher in 2 huge v's
 headed south. >>

Alright Harry, I appreciate the description but where is the pic. We are
going to have to find a way to get you a digi if you are going to be
witnessing all these spectacles.