RE: In the National Spotlight - again

  • Subject: RE: In the National Spotlight - again
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 00:59:30 -0600

It's sad to say but I'm envious.  I wish we had the
snow.  If we did the cold wouldn't seem so terrible.
Highs in the low teens and no snow to speak of.
I, undoubtedly, don't want all of what you've got
but a good foot or so I'd be happy with.
I must say living on the West side of one of the
big ponds does have it's advantages.
Take care and most of all take it easy!