Re: another dumb seedling question

Norm,
	In your recent post you mention 'Bud Is Wiser' as a sport of 'Blue
Mammoth'.  As chairman of the Hosta Wheels Committee, I am interested in
learning about this sport.  I am not familiar with it, and would like to
include it in the next HW document.  Who discovered it?  Is it
registered?  Could you elaborate on its color characteristics?  Any help
is appreciated.
Tom Micheletti