Re: Preferred Grower

Okay guys, enough on this.  I can understand how this kind of policy
could affect a growers way of doing business but this isn't the place to
discuss it.
For myself personally, I can say I'm not going to care if someone is AHS
Preferred.  I make my judgements on the service I receive, price and the
varieties offered.  I think most people will probably do the same. It seems
the most punative part of the plan is to keep people from advertising in the
Journal if they don't comply, so I can imagine when advertising income hits
bottom there may be a need to rethink that part.