Re: new expensive hostas WARNING WARNING

This thread may be hazardous to your health. Both Clyde Crockett and Ran
Lydell are carriers of a contagious disorder that is thought to  be carried
in hosta pollen. Although there is no known cure, short periods of relief is
often sought  in the purchasing, trading, asking for, registering,  looking
at pictures of, and talking openly about hostas.

As I seem to have immunity, I offer to store any and all hostas you may have
at my place under quarantine until more is known about this disorder. Even
is all you have is loose cash, send it also. In a weak moment you may spend
cash I could use to maintain my quarantine area.

Rare and expensive hostas have been associated with some of the worst cases
of this disorder. If you are holding such hostas, waste no time. Get them in
the mail to me immediately. Do not risk exposure.

There is new evidence suggesting that hosta fever may even be transmitted
electronically. If this is the case all hope may be lost.

Dan Nelson
2001 Fortunei Dr.
Longipies NY