Fwd: new expensive hostas

In a message dated 12/10/1998 10:52:59 PM Central Standard Time, CCREDUX
writes:

<< I hope I am out of line in telling you >>

I cannot type. Please put the word "not" between "am" and "out". I hope this
was not a Freudian slip.
Sorry!

Clyde Crockett z5

-- BEGIN included message

In a message dated 12/10/1998 10:41:30 PM Central Standard Time,