Where do I Begin?

Hello Everyone,
I know that this is a long time coming....
To each and everyone of you who sent your good thoughts and prayers and
greetings and cards and messages and calls and cyber greetings...I thank you
from the bottom of my heart!  A long while back Ken Marek posted a message
about 'if you want to see the worst in people....join a church group or plant
society.'  Well I can say that THIS plant society and its members are some of
the most caring and wonderful people I have (and have not) met!  The
outpouring of kindness from so many of you has touched me deeply.  A day has
not gone by that I haven't received a card or message or a call or a package!
You have all been so wonderful!

I am sorry that I will probably not be able to thank you individually, but you
know who you are and I send each of you a big thank you hug!

After ten days in the hospital, I was VERY glad to be released to go home to
the care of my sweet white-haired mother, but I was released with part of my
abdominal incision open and I still find it difficult to sit for any length of
time.  I hope you will understand if it seems that your well-wishes have been
taken for granted, I assure you thay have NOT!  Each act of kindness from each
of you has brightened my days beyond measure!

A special thank you to Bob Axmear for the web site that allowed so many of you
to send a greeting.  To those messengers of mine, Barbara Jones, Glen
Williams, Chick of Bridgewood Gardens...thank you for passing information
along to everyone when I couldn't.

And I have to tell all of the newsletter editors out there what a wonderful
job they are doing!  When I was still in the hospital, and my Mom was at my
house, each day she would call and rave about the newsletters that arrived in
the mail.  I know I left some newsletter co-ordinator business undone when I
went off to the emergency room.  Thank you for carrying on.  I have a
newsletter due the end of this month and it will have to be a sharing of all
of the articles that are being printed in other newsletters and some info that
I will pass along from the Robin.  I have a real appreciation for how this
Robin and the newsletter exchange is working to share hosta information from
all areas of the country.

Well, I have rambled long enough.

Again, I thank all of you for all of your kindness and caring!  I hope all of
your holidays are the best that they can be, and I wish each of you the best
of health in the New Year!

In deepest appreciation,
Carol in Ct.