Re: More Comments on Wayside's Catalog

In a message dated 12/20/98 5:43:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, Meum71@aol.com

<< Waysides plants are expensive-Yes, But I imagine their customers do not
 Not every one has the time to find the cheapest plant they can or the need
to. >>

I am a loyal customer of Wayside and have been for many years...and yet I
object to some of the prices they charge for plants...Have you ever ordered
from them (Meum71)?  I have even bought Hosta on occasion where they had a
plant that I wanted.  The specimen that arrived last time I ordered from them
was so small and damaged in shipping that I felt compelled to write and share
my concern.  They are a reputable company and did great by meeting my
satisfaction.  You seem to have missed the whole point of those of us
discussing them.

Happy Holidays to all,
Dave   UNYHS