Seedlings

I just did some fast math and discovered that it's costing me about $75
a month to light my seedlings.  Obviously money well spent, as long as
my wife doesn't know, but I think I better forget my plans to install a
bank of 8' flourescents on the other side of the basement.  I guess
there's no real reason I need to grow two or three hundred thousand
seedlings.  By next month, when it's too cold to do anything, I may
change my mind, so I'm not going to throw away my extra seeds yet.

Seedlings are coming along nicely.  I've named about 12 so far and plan
to register them in the spring.  Sorry, no prices yet, I usually wait
until they have at least 6 leaves before I decide how much to charge.

Chick