Re: Seedlings

Chick,

I am having the same problem.  I think that the Home Depot people are looking
suspiciously as I leave the store with another sixteen fluorescent lights.
How do you figure out how much electricity costs?  After spending $500 this
summer on water I will have to think hard to justify increased electrical
bills.

Lucky you have seeds, I am going to pay big bucks for seeds from Pete Ruh, I
have already sent him my first order.

I am not buying any of your new introductions until they have at least six
leaves and have been registered, better have good names too.  Let us see
pictures, or how about ebay, we can have a bidding war.

I'm not selling any of mine unless my kids are destitute and eating peanut
butter three times a day.

Love my hobby,
Narda