Re: "AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST" a song

In a message dated 12/01/1999 9:40:17 PM Central Standard Time,
jmahosta@WinterberryFarms.com writes:

<<
 I was not trying to be all inclusive, but to give some examples.  It might
 interest you to know that a major component of drought resistance (which I
 did mention) is aluminum tolerance.  I have a good friend that is working on
 using conventional breeding techniques to develop aluminum tolerance in
 soybeans.  Aluminum tolerant soybeans are more drought tolerant.  It is not
 feasible to lime many tropical soils.

 Jim Anderson >>

Sorry if my response seemed argumentative or contradictory to your
informative information and views.  Its just that the last few months have
been hectic with moving and other pressing matters, resulting in terse and
less than congenial posts on my part.
Sorry.

I appreciate your informed and balanced views on biotechnology.

Thank you.

Paul