Re: my original post to Phoenix

Hey Gerry. I'm not one to get "involved" in this kind of discussion, but I have
to agree with you. The response you got was out of line. I read your original
post and it was worded badly from a certain point of view, since people can't
always judge your anger (or lack there of) in email text. It is similar to
typing in all caps LIKE THIS. IT SEEMS AS THOUGH I AM YELLING AT YOU. People
who jump to conclusions about how to respond to emails should step back and
think before they act.

Mike Groothuis