Malcontent Directory

Hosta-open Malcontents All,

I think Clyde's suggestion for a website and a Directory is an excellent
idea. We certainly are a large and growing number!

We must remember that Clyde is a Charter member of such a group,  since
he was the first to be eternally separated because he repeated the whole
text of someone's message,
not knowing that it was a new rule instituted by the AHS Majordomo.

Bill Nash was the second ejected forever for using the "plagiarism"
word...another new rule of Carolyn's. He was permently kicked off
without a warning...which represented a fracture of the rules by the

Preston Littleton's departure for 30 days was next as were a few I did
not learn about until just recently.

My departure for questioning the reasons for having received a warning
represents another 30 day suspension which evolved into an eternal
suspension. I was accused of constantly holding up one certain person to
public ridicule and contempt because he held views which differed from
mine. I was never told who this person was...I think it must have been
Jim Wilkins who was the author of the policies of IAC and Preferred
Growers Program I was discussing, claiming they failed the social
soundness analysis test... (AHS members didn't want it).

Now that more recent members of the former AHS sponsored Robin have
departed  (many at their own discretion), there are a growing number of
"Malcontents" who are proud to bear that meritorious label. A Directory
would be a positive tool so that the appalled intelligentia can be
distinguished from the dumbed down, brained washed Contented Sheep
following their leader to a certain ill-defined.future. I feel sorry for
them for having been duped and deceived. But each is responsible for his
own destiny.

So I say to Clyde, let's have a Directory of Malcontents,but let's keep
it cheap...not like the AHS Directory with its huge pricetag.

Jim Hawes