Re: Malcontent Directory

Hey,

    Don't forget us.  We never joined the hosta rbin cus we heard so much
negative feedback from it so we were never invited to the new phoenix robin
but we hate to be left out.  I have been thinking of getting a tattoo for
sometime but I couldn't decide if it should be a hosta or a tiger.

Paula & Tim (hostalady)