Re: liberals

In a message dated 12/10/99 9:07:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< You will, of
 course, have to do what I say and adore me.  I suspect that most of you
adore me
 already, so about the only thing you need to do now is sell your houses and
send
 the proceeds to  Bridgewood Gardens dba Liberals Without Leaders. >>

Chick, What is your religeous affiliation, do you wear special robes, burn
incense, light candles and have an altar set up somewhere in your home?  You
might be able to make the donations tax deductable under these conditions.  I
am going to need somewhere to live.

Oh, Great One,
Narda