Re: liberals

I am turning into an anarchist!  Rise and rebel all we shall storm the
bastile oops I ment the Bridgewood and
Carry away the plants of the monarchy and distribute them to the populace
that does not have these delights.    "Do you hear the people sing? Singing
the song of angry men, it is the music of a people who will not be slaves
again.  When the beating of your heart echos the beating of the drum.  there
is a life to start when tomorrow comes"   Will you join in our crusader who
will be strong and stand with me.  Beyond the
barricade there's a world you want to see.  So join in the fight that will
give you the right to be free"......

Sorry my son was singing from Les Mesrib again (mind you he learned it when
he was 3 yrs old and still sings it).