Re: No Hosta in Windows Dictionary

In a message dated 12/12/99 9:18:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
trueblue@micron.net writes:

<< You should have the option to add it to the dictionary. I know MS Works
 has that option. Believe me - I added it!
 Diane >>

There is a learn button, just press it.  No matter what it doesn't want to
learn my name.

Name your children Joe or Sue, eliminate the hassels.