Re: No Hosta in Windows Dictionary

	When I'm over on the West side of Washington, I always shop for hosta at
Wells Medina Nursery which is  in Bill Gates territory, less than a mile
from both his present and former homes. I have often wondered if he
landscaped his home with their plants, as they have a wonderful selection
of most everything that would grow in the area.
	So---if I should ever see him there (always a possibility), I will
personally address this problem and recommend certain hostas to him. If
he's out of cash at the moment, I might even buy a hosta for him! as long
as he would promise to include hosta in his spellcheck and dictionary.

Barbara from Walla Walla---on the East side of Washington