Fwd: auction-donation [4-MORE HOSTA ITEMS UP FOR AUCTION]

>Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:22:24 -0500
>From: "Stuart Asch" <stuarta@attglobal.net>
>Subject: auction donation
>To: raffi@sympatico.ca
>I will offer the following hostas for the auction:
>ITEM #3 = Tea & Crumpets (description data not known?)
>ITEM #4 =  Old Faithful ..William Brinka & Olga Petryszyn INTRO 1991
>...[plantaginea X Regal Rhubarb HYBRID, grows 24" tall, 36" dia. 11 vein
>pairs; medium green leaf; leathery substance, red petioles ..near white
>ITEM #5 = Satin Bloomers (description data not known?)
>ITEM #6 = Galaxy <streaky breeder> [see image attached]

Kind thanks to Stuart Asch, for his 4-plant Auction donation, listed
above?  If anyone HERE has description and/or pix for Tea & Crumpets, Satin
Bloomers, shoot em over?

Please send your bids & QUERRIES to: "auction" <raffi@sympatico.ca>

G-:'ramps ..be havin fun

ps... I'm thinking that HOSTA-OPEN, the other one & only GREAT HOSTA
list-server, might get offended with this Auction coming through same,
particularly if this snowball's rolls like? ...If there is a problem that
way, I can fall back to only using hostapix & nise list-servers or one of
these -- any probs -- please advise?

If U see three list-servers in the "To" header and you belong to all 3,
then natch you gets it three times in a row.

The minimum bid raising, I think, should be dollar minimum increments,
possibly larger, since this is going towards everyones own hosta picture
<<sock it to me <-> sokit2me>>
      I don't think we need another list-server to handle this, since that
would take eons of time to get all signed into, plus I honestly do believe
something is gonna flipflop going into the Millennium, so let's get it this
done before then?

We can drop back to a single list server ....take your pick?

Question was raised, how long on bidding per item ...I don't care? ...but I
ain't seen a bid come into: auction <raffi@sympatico.ca> yet ...so it looks
like we be here <evermore> ...if Y2K'bugsy doesn't get us first <lol>