EVERYBODY HOLD STILL!!!

Please!

The way I see this, we have quite a few generous folks donating plants. So
far I know Dan, Ran, Gary, Bob, and Mary, and I probably missed somebody.

I see the following plants for auction:

Eagle's Nest
Kinba
Turning Point
Saybrook Surprise
Striker
Christmas Tree Gala
Tea and Crumpets
Old Faithful
Satin Bloomers
Galaxy

And I probably missed one or two there as well.

Bill, appreciate you get up and go attitude, but everyone is confused on how
this is going to work. Please don't be upset at my take charge attitude,
(occupational hazard) but this has gotten crazy.

First, how about I suggest some rules, and we go from there.

Auctions end by 12/28? (before y2k, but after Xmas so people can still bid
if they go away)
All auction bids sent to one email address. (Bill has kindly volunteered)
Maybe at the end of each day, Bill or someone can post the current amount
being bid for each entry.
All auctions close on 12/28? at noon? and notification sent of awarded bids.
People send money to Barbara? Barbara send portion to donor (as necessary)
and or notification of receipt of money
In spring, Donor sends out plant.

Now this is just a suggestion for some basic rules. change as you guys see
fit, but lets get some order to this please. Maybe we can set this Thursday
as the deadline for all donations and start bidding on Friday?

What does everyone think? Just need some structure please. I want this to be
a success for our Hosta library and folks including me are getting very
frustrated!

Lu (who will probably be creamed for this)