Re: This week

In a message dated 12/13/99 8:06:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<< Narda I only have two PC but one is almost 4 years old and will soon be no
 good.  I really need to wait until they build one that I can just tell it
 what I want done and it will turn on the printer and run it out for me.
Mary, sounds good to me, they make those now but they are VERY expensive.
Maybe someday, I would like one like that too.  My two kids have more
computer expertise than I do, lucky for me I have three family members always
there to help out.  They all think that I am extremely needy.