Re: Use of Auction Funds

CBCTPLANT@aol.com wrote:

> The team putting on the auction is not planning a big party with any left
> over funds.

Clyde, it never would have occured to me that they might abscound with the money
and run off to the local gin joint.  Not unless you were in on it anyway!

I have no idea how much space or money the library needs.  I get 600 megabytes
for $240 a year. I was just trying to point out that someone may wind up
responsible for quite a bit of money wondering what they are supposed to do with

As Jim suggested in so many words, I will now stop being a spoilsport.  And I bet
he checks the address twice the next time he sends me a message.