Xmas sanity..

Well here I'm trying to figure out my scanner and camera to produce better
hosta pix and my son says... Let's decorate the tree mommy.   Ok I
understand that one needs to spend quality time with ones offspring.. BUT..
Did my tree have
to be decorated in Burger King Pokemon toys?  Everytime I try to put up an
angel or Santa he wants to put up a meow or kengakan (something like that).
I'm starting to feel like Charlie Brown.. To make it worse Charles Schultz
is stopping Peanuts... AARRGGGGHHHHH... How is a mother to survive?

Kate E. Ardissono