Re: Pix in Library

In a message dated 12/21/99 11:46:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Sam020857@aol.com writes:

    Bostons are not built to endure temperature extremes (my husband is
 convinced that "Daisy" would willingly learn to use the human facilities
 during the winter in order to avoid going outside!), but they have a lot of
 "heart" and they're fearless!!!  Most of all, they are dedicated, loving and
 very snuggly companions!

Sandie, it is the bursts of energy that is so much fun.  BTW the dog was
easier to potty train than either of my kids. And my husband says that if we
would have gotten the Boston first that we would have skipped the two legged

My goal is to retire, have a herd of Bostons and as many hostas as I can

Hey, do you have a pic of Daisy that you can share?