Re: Pix in Library

<< My wife wants a "lap" dog. >>

   I would concur with Narda's recommendation of a Boston Terrier.  We have a
5 year old female who wants nothing more than to snuggle in your lap, in your
bed ... snuggling is occasionally punctuated by short wild bursts of energy
directed at our big dog and the snoring can be endearing (sort of !).

   Bostons are not built to endure temperature extremes (my husband is
convinced that "Daisy" would willingly learn to use the human facilities
during the winter in order to avoid going outside!), but they have a lot of
"heart" and they're fearless!!!  Most of all, they are dedicated, loving and
very snuggly companions!