server space

Hi Chick and all
	I was waiting until I had time to answer this properly. If you can get
600mgs for $275 I would like to know where, I can go to a t1 line and
move the site before we go much farther. I could also do it from here
but would take a full day. For my site I pay $20 for 20mgs a month and
have for two years. This is when I didn't know any better but still
haven't moved it. The library pays $100 for the first 45mgs and $1 per
mg per month after that. Kevin Walek's photos alone will take up about
5-7mgs so that will cost $60 plus per year. It took 8 months to run
through the first 45mgs and we are getting photos faster than ever now.
I have begun to move some things to another server and cross linking
them just to save on space before we have to buy more. Anyway this is
the kind of space we need. If there are approximately 3500 plants and we
only used one photo of each plant(we have close to 1200 photos already,
alot of duplicates) that would be 150+ mgs and would cost around $100 a
month plus the $100 for the first 45mgs so it would be great to have
600mgs for $275 per year.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308