Re: Use of Auction Funds

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

> BTW how did I miss when the auction begins and etc.
Hi Narda
	Here you go.

#1 It has been decided to receive donations from now until 12/21/99 and
receive bids from the 21st through the 28th.

#2 The shipping charges will be absorbed by the shipper as Gary
suggested for
his donation.The Library is not responsible for the condition of the
received nor the longevity of said plant. Any complaints will have to be
to the donor.

#3 The treasurer will receive the money from the buyer, and then notify
of the receipt of money. Then it is up to the two to make arrangements
shipping time and method. If, for any reason, the plant cannot be
just let me know and I will refund your money. We do not want money paid
no plant received.

#4 It is up to the donor if he or she wishes to make a minimum. If the
mimimum is not met , the plant can be withdrawn. All the money received
go to the Library.

#5 All plants tc,registered,unregistered and OS are elegible.

#6 All donations will be made to me and I willl receive the bids.

#7 I will accept donation offers at any time at my Email address
(bbrownj@aol.com). Those of you who made earlier offers please do so
again so
that all is up to date. I will try to post several times a day, the
and bids.

#8 For those who have asked for my Snail mail address for money
You will also need it to send in your bid  checks.

Barbara B. Jones
46 Bartlett Street
Chelmsford, MA  01824-3902

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308