Re: Pix in Library

Daniel Nelson wrote:

> I can't imagine permission not being granted. It's just the principle.

If you are in business, offering your pictures to a local society or the
library is one thing, and I don't see why anyone would object.  But if you
have spent a lot of time and money building a collection of pictures to sell
hostas, letting a competitor use them because they don't want to take the
time or expense is something else.

Now for those who think I don't have the Christmas spirit, my collection of
pictures from the Philippines or of my dogs and cats are available to anyone
who wants to start selling hostas on the web.  Naturally I would want credit
and a few hostas for their use.