Re: Use of Auction Funds/What a Week

Thanks Bob, I remember reading about the offerings being accepted until the
21st.  This past week was a killer, I am glad that I survived, the week
before Christmas at school is almost more than I can bear.  Fortunately, the
week after Christmas is one of the quietist.  Have that to look forward to.

I just keep dreaming that the auction is going on and I am trying to place a
bid and the bid doesn't go through and no one knows that I am bidding and I
have to bid and it just goes on and on and on.