Re: Pix in Library

At 10:27 PM 12/18/1999 EST, you wrote:
>Hey! What's going on??
>A friend wanted to use some of the pix there for his/her catalogue and was
>told NO!
>If this is the case, please remove ALL of my pix from Library.
>Clyde H. Crockett II
is avaliable for one and all to use as you would like  Just credit me---Or
not---- Makes really great wallpaper, you mingt consider some of mine
printed out on cheep paper, for wrapping those special presents P{rinted on
heavy paper they could be used as place mats(gret gift idea) or perhaps
short trem door mats, car flor mats, or for absorbing oil drips in the
drive.  If needed, I believe I can think of many other creative uses for
the pictures I post, but above all USE THEM !!!