Re: Dogs - nothing to do with hostas

In a message dated 12/20/99 10:20:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
saluki13@mediaone.net writes:

 I do volunteer work for both Italian Greyhound Rescue and Saluki Rescue and
 many pets come into the program because their owners weren't informed of
 breed traits, so the more informed a potential owner is, the better the
 choices and decisions are.

Clyde, while you are looking check out the Boston Terrier.  The only bad
characteristic that I can think of is they snore and they really don't
tolerate being out in the cold.  There have been no Bostons rescued in the
Cincinnati area in the last two years because no one who has one ever can
give it up.  They also come in a small size the fifteen pound range and the
larger size by the breed standard is the twenty-five pound range.  As to the
snoring, I don't know anyone who has a Boston who doesn't sleep with it.

We take our Boston with us in her Sherpa bag everywhere we go, that includes
vacation.  The rats stay at home.

She is too easy and too much fun.

We are four active members of the Boston Terrier Club of Greater Cincinatti
and my husband is the treasurer of the club, the people are almost as good as
hosta people, or maybe as good as.

Have fun makeing your decision, my son Joseph did the research to pick out
the perfect dog for our family.  He was ten at the time and he did a good job.

Lordy, I went on again,