Fwd: *AUCTION-URGENT* (geeze I like seeing this in Subject Header) LOL

***hosta plant donation for Canadian Bidders ONLY***
      I'd like to donate a hosta for Auction, (a double-eye division, from a mature-clump) for ***Canadian Bidding/purchase ONLY/exclusively, since I cannot mail plants into the USA from Canada!
      This hosta-variety, in my opinion, is one of the *Top Breeder Plants* in the world today!  It produces seedlings having white-backed slug-resistant leaves, having leaf petioles & flower stems ranging from purple through to brilliant red; and this, goes right up into the leaf veining.  This cultivar holds it's leaf beauty almost up to snow-fall, in the same manner as rupifraga species i.e. highly frost resistant cell-structures.
      In light of the rarity of this item, I'm applying a reserve minimum-bid of: [$50.00 (US Funds)] on this purchase.  Any American wishing to obtain this excellent breeder-hosta plant, can obtain same from:

www.robynsnestnursery.com  [same price i.e. $50.00]

Robyn Duback's Website above?

***To whit, the item is (and paragraph below is taken from Robyn's  catalogue)***
longipes v. latifolia `Urajiro Hachijo' (Originator's Stock from Japan - NR) A white-backed form of H. longipes var. latifolia, the broad leaves are glossy and very leathery, undulating margins. Purple dotting full lengths of petioles and scapes. Has produced some absolutely amazing seedlings in Japan. Purple flowers.

Image attached, was taken from Robyn's Website, listed above.

HOSTA SEEDS:  A full tablespoon per packet (over 100 seeds)  H. 'Let's Streak' ~ Special Selects 1999!!!  Special selected pod-parents, having streaky-leaves, striped-scapes and streaky-pods I.E. ***THE TRIPLE BARREL EFFECT***
       I am currently working in the F5 generation of this seed-strain now; and this selection, contains seed from every generation, with such inbred factors like red petioles, almost reddish-pink flowers.  A Free Bonus is thrown in 'Big Blue N'White' a line-bred seed-strain *purified* to produce 100 per cent white flowering plants, having large blue leaves on large plants and very early blooming habit.  F1 originating Mother (pod-parent) was H. 'Ryan's Big One'

Subnote:  Reserve bid, $15.00 ...and I can mail the above to each bidder ...I think ...<<try me?>> ...packets for each bidder?

***note to Barbara Jones*** If this came in TOO LATE!!!...oh well, maybe later?
G-:'ramps
HOSTA'llly yours

longipes latifolia Urajiro Hachijo.jpg

the'SHADOW'gardener
personal Web-site>> http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi
E-mail> "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Lettermail> 157 Harvard Road, Guelph, ON, CA N1G4L3
New Internet Seedling-hybridizers Exchange [nise discussion] http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/nise
Hostapix digital-image sharing group [hostas] > http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/hostapix
Norway Internet Seed Exchange/trading [NISE] > http://www.iril.no/garden/garden/seed_bank.htm