Re: Auction

The other option would be to have people take a bid number if they don't
like their name mentioned?
Just a thought to those who may not want their Id know, I personally don't
care if people know I'm bidding.
With everything going on at work and home.. I know it would be the only way
to keep track of where I'm at
with the bids... Right now I couldn't tell up from down...  If any one prays
.. PLEASE pray for our IS department that we don't decide to throw ourselves
out the ten floor window like lemmings .. Marketing decided two days ago to
change another book of business (ARE THEY NUTS?).  Also we had a system
crash that wiped out data that I need to rebuild with several others before
tomorrow at 6pm.... What was I thinking when I decided this career?

OH give me a HOSTA along with plenty of land, where the deer don't bother us
there.
   where seldom found a vole or a slug and the trees give off the right
shade all day..
Home home on the shaded range...

Sorry I think I've lost any remaining sanity if you find it please email it
back to me... Unless you feel I can
wait long enough for snail mail.....

Yours,
Kate