Re: Moms and hostas and Alzheimer's

Like you Gerry, my Mom is my favorite travel partner. We've covered 48
states, two trips to Europe, Iceland, cruises and of course hosta
conventions.  It's great because she really doesn't care where we go
to, all I have to say is Do you want to go to ... and she's answered yes
before I finish.  We're starting to break in my niece as well during school