Re: library has been down

Chick wrote:

> Sorry Bob,  after recommending CIHost to you we've been down since yesterday too.
> This is the first time we've had a problem with them, but it must be a big one.
Hi again
	I finally got through to them and a recording said they were updating
their domain name servers. They also stated this would be done soon. It
sure wouldn't be any of our faults if something ever happened to a
server, there isn't anyway to know these things beforehand.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308