Re: [hostapix] more auction info....

What and give up my advantage when we're bidding on Paula's hosta and all
those other lushious beauties... Unless... Hummm my birthday is coming up
got any thing good for me  ;)  I'm joking if you are really dieing to know
email private and we will arrange a real time internet conversation  ok?

Kate