Re: garden tags

Hi everyone,

I've completely lost track of who said the following...

<< > >you can also use some scrap vinyl siding and cut it into strips then cut
 >to length..... > >>

but I'd like to know if this stuff holds up better than the nursery tags that
often come with plants that get brittle in cold weather and break into pieces
if they are bumped.

Alot of my cheap markers are from white Venetian blinds and I'd have to say
they look like a bunch of little gravestones all over the garden, so if you
have a choice, get a different color than white.  They have held up good, for
the past 2 years anyway, but unfortunately I believed "permanent" markers
were just that, and there are now 1 or 2 that I can't read so I don't know
which hosta it is for sure...errrrr.   I'll try to hunt down some of those
nursery markers others have mentioned....or maybe the uni-Paint marker if I
can't find those.

Thanks for all the good feedback!
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN