Re: Lancifolia

believe it or not, I have a neighbor that just might have the largest crop
of lancifolia that you ever seen. She must have been dividing it for at
least a decade and a half (maybe more). Front yard, backyard, in pots at the
gateway, along the walkway. Probably the best display of lancifolia in the
county. Every year or so, she comes up with a little excess and gives to
Julies mother. I must concoct a plan as she needs no more(Julies Mom). Is
there a Dear Abby of Hostadom?