Re: The Mail

In a message dated 2/3/00 12:32:47 AM Central Standard Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< >pout pout.... still no Catalog.  I even stayed home so I could roost by
 >mailbox to get it
 Gosh Kate
 no one seems to be getting them very fast.  I went out and kicked two
 mailmen in the shins today.  No It won't help get them there any faster,
 just makes me feel better!
 Ran >>

Why don't you save those poor mailmen's shins and e-mail your catalog?

Kate, and  ALL,

If you want something to do while you are waiting for Ran's catalog or just
want something to throw at the mailman, let me know and I will e-mail you my
all new JIM’S HOSTAS 2000 HOSTA LISTING.   JSchw94560@aol.com

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: www.JimsHostas.com