Re: The Mail

At 01:51 PM 02/03/2000 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 2/3/00 12:32:47 AM Central Standard Time,
>ranbl@netsync.net writes:
><< >pout pout.... still no Catalog.  I even stayed home so I could roost by
> >mailbox to get it
> Gosh Kate
> no one seems to be getting them very fast.  I went out and kicked two
> mailmen in the shins today.  No It won't help get them there any faster,
> just makes me feel better!
> Ran >>
>Why don't you save those poor mailmen's shins and e-mail your catalog?
>Kate, and  ALL,
>Jim's Hostas
>11676 Robin Hood Dr.
I could do that---But there is no telling, into who's hands the info might
fall>??  Besides, there is no replacement for the "real" paper I use, and
the high quality printing I spend many midnight hours performing, and the
tender loving care , I put into personally stamping , labeling, and mailing
each copy!  Now I ask you ,honestly , can the internat really take the
place of all that??