Re: The Mail

It came It came (she dances around the house with her personal copy of Eagle
Bay Garden (where's the autograph?)).  I already had gotten your catalog Jim
(Swiped it at the winter sci meeting in Chicago)... But Ran's says Personal
copy of Kate on the one he sent me ;) I had to give Ran a hard time because
I'd asked him something and he said when I got the catalog I would see it so
I've been razing him for (how long now Ran?) it.  Ran's good natured enough
to know we were razzing him..... I mean anyone with a 4" daughter has to
have a sense of humor.  Ok... Now my hubby and I can finally sit down and
plot and plan (he'll go "what ever, what ever"... then say when did you buy
that?  I don't remember this..... where in the world?) the garden.  I have
my internet catalogs lined up, all the paper catalogs spread out,  the Genus
Hosta ready, two four-leaf clovers (that's to keep my husband's luck up that
I don't kill him before the end of the night).  Grid paper and pictures of
the front yard (forgot to do the measurements but I'm not going out in the
snow to get them now... Well keep the emails down so I can study the
catalogs and see how I'm going to pull off a miracle.